- High long-term profitability Once we have managed to position ourselves correctly, with constant maintenance and optimization, it will be enough to keep us in the top positions although we should not trust or conform. In SEO you can always improve positions. The question is to increase every month the number of visits reached thanks to SEO.
- The substance of the web, its refresh, and its structure impact. As of now, the most vital factor that causes us position a site is the substance. On the off chance that we have a web customized in a blaze, we can do close to nothing. Well yes, settle on SEM situating and pay as indicated by the visits we need to accomplish and make another site. Without a doubt, one is supposing “I know a site in a glimmer, and it is exceptionally very much situated.” It is conceivable, yet don’t stress, at some point or another Google will punish it and send it to limitlessness or past.
- Attracts qualified traffic. If we position the web by the keywords that define our product or service, the truck we achieve will be of quality. Our website will respond to the search of users, and therefore, your expectations will be met.
- The investment is stable and independent of the number of visits. SEO positioning is not free. Its cost is the professional SEO fees: the value of your work hours and your knowledge and experience. If someone offers you a cheap SEO, distrust. You’ll see how expensive it is in the long run.
At initially, the cost per visit of the SEO situating might be higher than that of the SEM, however little by small, contingent upon how it is located, and this cost will diminish, being more productive than the SEM.
- Users more easily click on organic results than on sponsored ones. Everyone says: “I never click on Google ads,” but let’s not forget that it is one of Google’s primary sources of funding. And this company is not small. However, it is true that the user more easily clicks on the organic results than on the sponsored ones.